Lifeliqe Go: Gotta match 'em all Campaign
Lifeliqe is offering all educators the chance to win a one year subscription for free? Join their Lifeliqe Go campaign! Just taking part instantly gets you one extra month of free subscription. Just shoot a video/pictures with Lifeliqe AR feature, share on social media and get the free subscription! Just go out and start matching!
How to participate?
- Download Lifeliqe in the App Store or Windows Store (if you don’t have it already). Start your one month free trial.
- Shoot a video or take a series of pictures using Lifeliqe’s Augmented Reality feature. Try to tell a story, it might help you win!
- Like our Facebook page/ Follow us on Twitter (It’s a precondition to take part).
- Share the video/pictures on your Facebook wall or tweet them and apart from the description, mention Lifeliqe (add @Lifeliqe) and label it with a hashtag #LifeliqeGo or #LifeliqeGoSchool if you’re taking part as a school (class). We’ll notice, but better shoot us a message on Facebook/Twitter to make sure. By doing this you are instantly getting one month free subscription!
- Invite your friends to like your video or pictures. The one with the most likes wins the main prize - one-year free subscription! You can check out how your creation is doing against the others by simply clicking the hashtag #LifeliqeGo or #LifeliqeGoSchool. The prize will be awarded for Facebook and Twitter separately.
- Get more extra months of free subscription by taking part in our challenges. The challenges are: Weekly challenge - posting a video/picture of given weekly topic. Managing to send them all wins a prize. The challenge will be anounced every Monday morning (US time). 3 out 5 challenge - posting 3 videos/pictures out of 5 from a given set of topics through the month period (you can find the challenges for this month below). Add #WeeklyChallenge or #3outof5Challenge depending on which one are you taking part in. All challenges are aligned to NGSS and Common Core curriculum. See the document to browse the alignment.
- At the end of the month, we’ll count all the likes and all the challenges finished and award the winners!
All challenges are aligned to NGSS and Common Core. See the alignment. The 3 out of 5 challenges for September are following:
- African Elephant having a bath in a river
- Armadillo with armor
- Giraffe with one of the TOP 100 highest buildings in the worlds or Eiffel tower
- Influenza virus with things that make you feel better when having a flu
- Stegosaurus walking through your favorite place in the town/city you live in
Main prize - One year’s free subscription for winning video, 6 months for winning picture.
Weekly Challenge - 3 extra free months for a subscription for videos, 1 free month for pictures.
3 out of 5 Challenge - 3 extra free months for a subscription for videos, 1 free month for pictures.
Sharing a video - 1 free month for a subscription.
Sharing 3 pictures (3 different models) - 1 free month for a subscription.
Awarding rules are identical, however the license is awarded for the whole classroom - up to 30 accounts.
Starting 1st September, then each month a new round.
Disclaimer: Videos/pictures with inappropriate or abusive content will not be allowed into the competition.