Call for Speakers
Call for Speakers, Thought Leaders, Sharers
Lake Las Vegas, NV
November 1- November 3, 2017
Maturing our Digital View
Every year, Learning Counsel gathers together education leaders and industry to discuss national research and have a moment of enlightened context in the shift to digital curriculum. The Gathering is the only event nationally to focus on what’s going on in education’s software landscape, the implications to networks, operations, and teaching. Nothing between the classroom and the central office is being left untouched.
The event is known for exceptional and unconventional presentations by leaders at every station in Education. All come to share and learn.
This year’s theme is “Analytics” as the next natural stage for the market to go through. The event will prep the conversation to evolve over the next year.
Any topic related to the shift to digital is welcome! We have offered some super-needed topics below if you feel up to leading the country on any of them.
1. 20-to-40 minute presentation start to finish, including time for Q&A with audience members at the end.
2. The presentation will need to be able to be shared with attendees of the conference.
3. Please submit by Friday, August 18, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Topic Proposed
• Sub-title if needed (one sentence description)
• Speaker Photo in high resolution jpg or png file
• Speaker short-Bio (50-word)
• 100-200 word description of intent of presentation
• Slide presentation if available
4. Speakers will be notified of their selection to speak by Friday, September 1, 2017.
Just wanna share? How about joining one of the Committees and do a short share session as part of the working group.
To be a part of any committee, Join in Knowstory.