Jamf helps manage and protect all your Apple devices from anywhere
To help you maximize the impact of Apple technology in education and deliver a personalized learning experience to each and every student, we offer three solutions that are tailor-made for the modern classroom and Mac lab. Whether you’re offering a 1-to-1 iPad initiative, shared-device model or searching for an alternative to pen and paper assessment formats, Jamf helps schools engage with students in new ways and deliver an active learning environment with iPad, Mac and Apple TV devices.
Formats/platforms are used:
Apple iOS/tvOS and MacOS
Primary website’s URL:
- Remote Management of Apple Fleet
- Classroom Management – via Jamf School – creating classrooms and lessons on the fly
- Manage and protect all your iPad, iPhone, Mac and Apple TV devices from anywhere
- Parent App -Jamf Parent uses the power of MDM to provide management controls for parents, giving them the ability to limit apps and device functionality.
- Teacher App -Jamf School Teacher gives teachers the tools to manage their class and keep students focused on their education. With Jamf School Teacher, you can instantly restrict websites, apps, the camera and much more. Or, you can even lock all student devices at once with a custom message. (coming to Jamf Pro this year)
Some Features for IT include:
- Mac Imaging
- Zero Touch
- User Initiated
- Device Management
- Configuration Profiles
- Smart Targeting
- App Management
- Purchasing and License Mgmt
- App Configuration
- App Distribution
- App and OS Upgrades
- User Details
- Self Service
- What’s in Self Service? More than an app catalog, Self Service transforms the IT and end-user experience. Through an intuitive interface, users can install apps, update configurations, and troubleshoot common issues, creating an environment of empowerment. You customize the Self Service catalog for what your users need:
- Management Commands
- Settings compliance
- Restricted Software
Pre-K – K20 and beyond
- The solution addresses special needs with several features, such as – locking a device into a specific app or website.
- In addition, Jamf delivers the content necessary for users to the devices you specify, when you want them.
- Devices can be customized to display only what you want displayed.
- Applications can be “served up” without requiring an end-user to enter in credentials.
- Solution extends the Apple accessibility features to your users.
Solution is subscription based and the price is based on # of devices per year.
Solution can be on premise or cloud -based. With cloud-based Jamf handles the heavy lifting. Support is included in the price of subscription. Depending on the needs of your district, Jamf offers different support levels as well as professional services and training.
What makes Jamf unique:
Jamf focuses on a single platform, Apple. This allows the product to be “great” because they only focus on one thing. They have a very close relationship with Apple in to offer the best user experience possible. In addition, Jamf understands they are only one part of your technology ecosystem and understand it is critical for Jamf to “play well with others” to offer our customer’s the best support experience possible. Jamf has the largest Apple admin user community in the world with Jamf Nation.