PebbleGo is a curricular content hub specifically designed for K-3 students
PebbleGo is a curricular content hub specifically designed for K-3 students. Packed with informational articles, ready-made activities, and literacy supports for students of all abilities, it boosts engagement and fosters independent learning in core subject areas. Your students will love exploring PebbleGo time and time again.
- Engage K–3 students with content created for their specific needs and curriculum.
- Increase understanding, regardless of reading ability, with authentic read-aloud audio.
- Foster independence in young learners of all abilities with simple, consistent navigation.
- Teach foundational concepts such as applying critical thinking skills to online information, including source citation.
- Enhance your instruction with lesson plans and other extended learning opportunities.
- Support dual language development and content knowledge simultaneously by easily switching between English and Spanish with add-on Spanish modules.
- Bridge the digital divide by accessing articles anywhere, anytime, and on any device with internet access.
- Dive deeper with optional add-on audio eBook collections linked to popular subject areas.
- Take the next step with additional curriculum-connected add-on modules designed to meet the needs of grades 3–5 in PebbleGo Next.
Formats/platforms are used:
Web-based, Laptop/Desktop, Tablets, Smartphones