Yamaha Announces Open House for Adecia
Your opportunity to discover the benefits for classroom and hybrid learning.
Yamaha is taking Adecia on the road, and we’ll be in a city near you soon!
June 24th from 3:00PM - 6:00PM
at The Courtyard Marriot Downtown Austin, TX
See & hear ADECIA for yourself while enjoying a drink and hors d'oeuvres.
Education Technology: Audio Solutions for the Classroom
Audio quality plays a critical role in facilitating communication with students – especially in today’s unique environments. With education technology tools to enhance classroom audio, students have shown improved attention, increased classroom participation, fewer discipline issues and improved academic success.
Education technology has been an area of focus for Yamaha UC since the beginning. With over 130 years in the business of audio, Yamaha brings unique and innovative solutions to classroom audio - whether it be in-person, hybrid or remote learning.
Adecia: Ceiling Microphone and Line Array Speaker Solution
A family of products designed to be easily installed and work seamlessly together to provide complete and customizable communications solutions for meeting spaces or classroom audio. The ADECIA ceiling microphone & line array speaker solution helps overcome challenges with implementation, configuration and room acoustics by providing all components required for a successful installation and automatic technologies that reduce set up time, costs and complexities. Watch our ADECIA video series and learn more about our new ceiling mounted microphone!
Hybrid classroom audio
- Touchless for added safety protocols
- Easily managed remotely by AV/IT departments
- Lecture capture + Voice-lift
- Ability to connect to legacy products such as control systems, codecs, speakers
- Freedom to move throughout classroom without sacrificing audio pickup
Best audio in shortest time:
- Auto-detects installed components
- Auto-configures the devices
- Auto-optimizes audio performance for room audio environment (reverberation characteristics, echo behavior, speaker/mic position, and more)
Dynamic, multi-beam tracking technology:
- Constant live tracking beams search for voice when the conference room microphone and speaker system are in use
- Supports lively discussions with multiple participants
- No fixed lobes = no dead spots
- Room set up flexibility – no need to preprogram lobes when design changes
Want a private showing with your team?
We'll have 30 minute slots open from 10:00AM to 1:30PM for private meetings.
Respond to this posting or email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot!