Denver, CO - Digital Transition Discussion
Denver, CO - In-Person Event
September 29, 2022 - 8:00am-2:00pm Mountain Daylight Time
Half a day of intensive professional development and challenging new ideas to bring back to your school or district.
Attend to contribute to lively discussion with other educators and hear the once-a-year briefing for your area.
- National Digital Transition Survey Briefing
- Find out what administrators said versus what teachers said on our annual national Survey.
- Distinguish between active and passive screen learning trends.
- See if you’re keeping pace with the number of digital content resources pre-purchased and available for teaching and learning nationally.
- Compare your school or district to the national averages with digital resource coverage for core, supplemental, electives, special needs, and professional development.
- Find out what the new model of schooling is of most interest nationally versus what schools and districts are doing.
- Hear the numbers nationally of staff now spending more than 50% of their time on logistics.
- Find out what new special disaggregated services schools are now offering and in what percentages like live-chat tech support or learning, home-school content plans, split-time personnel and more.
- Workshops on Digital Learning Experience Standards, Definitions of Digital Terms, New Instructional Design & Schooling Design Models, plus Emerging Tech Issues.
- Beyond digital citizenship, device and software PD is a new vista to conquer. The EduJedi Leadership Society has worked on defining these next levels. Attend for four mini workshops where your will be introduced to new ideas and discuss with peers.
Agenda - 8:00am-2:00pm
8:00am-8:30am - Registration and Breakfast
8:30am-10:00am - The Briefing: Learning Counsel News Media Natl. Digital Transition Survey Results & Intro to the EduJedi Reference Guide
10:00am -11:40am - Discussion Workshop, Small Group Breakout Rotations
10:00am-10:25am - Task Table 1 - Best-in-Class Teacher Tools
10:25am-10:50am - Task Table 2 - Tech & Software Inventory Modeling
10:50am-11:15am - Task Table 3 - Community-wide Supports
11:15am-11:40am - Task Table 4 - Recognizing the New Digital Traffic Jams
11:40am-12:30pm - Lunch & Guest Speaker - Educator Guest Speaker & Sponsor Info-minutes
12:30pm-1:00pm - Hybrid Logistics Briefing or 2nd Educator Guest Speaker
1:00pm-1:30pm - Guest Administrator Panel Discussion (recorded for national redistribution)
1:30pm-2:00pm - Networking & Discussion