Past Virtual Events
Learning Counsel flash internet seminars are designed to be rapid researched-based professional development for education executives and administrators. Leaders in edtech and district and school transformation share their experience, best-practices and tools on how they are making the shift.
Watch completed seminars whenever you like, or register for upcoming seminars.
Leaning into Digital Curriculum without Network Crashes
The Learning Counsel and Juniper Networks discuss key data points to help plan for a scale-able and robust network without crashes. Watch the 15-minute internet seminar and learn:
• Why are teachers spending up to 25% of their time finding or building digital curriculum?
• What secret things are students doing online that is wiping out your network?
• Why are 69% of districts lacking sufficient Internet connectivity for the next 18 months?
How Do Characteristics in Digital Change Your Curriculum
& Tech Plans?
The Learning Counsel, Arlington Heights Elementary School District 25 and Juniper Networks discuss how digital is now changing and improving curriculum and tech plans. Watch the 15-minute internet seminar and discover:
• Why are nearly 64 percent of districts or schools creating pilot programs to assess alternate forms of instruction and how are they doing it?
• Which changes in pedagogy and design are generating the heftiest demands on network resources?
• What are some of the areas of greatest promise as classrooms transform with technology and digital curriculum and how is this going to affect broadband needs?